Custom Branded Candy Boxes
Types of Candy boxes
There are two main types of candy boxes that we offer, and we can customize both with your brand and logo. Use the following links to see our stock / non-branded candy box options here:
The Two Piece boxes are the higher-end, sturdier boxes that have 3 components (described below). It adds a lot of perceived value to your products when you place them in high quality packaging that customers can see and feel. The Paper Folding boxes are a great choice for a more economical choice without sacrificing style. They're one single piece of folded paperboard and can pack flat for lower shipping costs and come in a variety of colors. These boxes also have a 'glued corner' construction - which means that once unpacked, you just need to pop it open and the box is all set up.
Pads, Inserts and Two Piece Rigid Boxes
Our two piece candy boxes have two optional accessory parts for sale separately:
- 1. Plastic inserts to hold your products (with a variety of shapes for different types of candy).
- 2. Protective pads that sit on top of the inserts (between the top of the box and the candy or confection.)
We can provide you with a wide variety of all of these options. Aside from printing your logo on the outside of the candy boxes - we're also able to custom print the candy pads inside the box as well. Our inserts vary in 3 ways - color, size and shape. We offer the classic candy trays that have cavities for individual chocolates or truffles, but we also have inserts that are a single space tray, or mixed between individual spaces and larger areas to hold larger candies.
Common Uses for Candy Boxes
- Chocolate Covered Fruit
- Mixed Confections
- Chocolate Turtles
- Chocolate covered cookies / pretzels / marshmallows
- Gourmet Jellies / Gummies
- Type of Printing: Hot Stamping
- Number of Colors: 1 color
- Film Color Choices: 6 stock colors plus additional colors available upon request.
- Printing Guidelines Available: Yes (please call)
- Minimum order: Hot Stamping: 500
- Approximate lead time: 6-10 weeks after proof approval.
- Artwork/Plate Charges: Varies based on artwork size.